According to Council Directive 2008/73/EC, Member States have to draw up, keep up-to-date and make the lists of approved establishments in the veterinary and zootechnical fields available to the other Member States and to the public.
- Approved assembly centres for trade in animals of the bovine (Directive 64/432/EEC), equine (Directive 90/426/EEC), ovine, caprine (Directive 91/68/EEC) and porcine species (Directive 64/432/EEC)
- Approved animal dealers : there are no approved dealers in Belgium.
- Approved centers / teams : semen and embryos
- Approved quarantine facilities or stations for non-poultry birds (Directives 92/65/EEC and 91/496/EEC)
- Establishments for poultry approved for the intra-Community trade (Directive 90/539/EEC)
- Approved bodies, institutes or centers for trade with the EU in accordance with Directive 92/65/EEC
Approved establishments in the zootechnical field and information required by Regulation (EU) 2016/1012 and Directive 90/428/EEC
You can find a list of all the approved establishments in the EU on the website of DG SANTE.