In order to facilitate the controls and self-checking (in the framework of Regulation 1069/2009) of authorities and operators, all EU member states publish the lists of registered/approved APB operators in accordance with common technical specifications.
These technical specifications clarify the activity codes, product codes, format and content of the various lists (called sections).
Belgian ABP operators
- SECTION I: Establishments or plants carrying out intermediate activities and plants storing animal by-products
- SECTION II: Establishments or plants for the storage of derived products
- SECTION III: Incineration/ co-incineration/ combustion plants
- SECTION IV: Processing plants
- SECTION V: Oleo-chemical plants
- SECTION VI: Biogas plants
- SECTION VII: Composting plants
- SECTION VIII: Petfood plants
- SECTION IX: Establishments or plants handling animal by-products or derived products for purposes outside the feed chain
- SECTION X: Registered users of animal by-products and derived product for specific purposes
- SECTION XI: Collection centres
- SECTION XII: Establishments or plants manufacturing organic fertilizers or soil improvers
- SECTION XIII: Other registered operators
ABP operator of other Member States
You can find a list of all the registered/approved ABP operators in the EU and non-EU countries on the website of DG SANTE.
Belgian feed ban operators
In order to facilitate the controls and self-checking (in the framework of Regulation 999/2001) of authorities and operators, all EU member states publish the lists of feed ban operators.
- SECTION (A) slaughterhouses: blood for blood products of non-ruminants
- SECTION (B) processing plants: blood products of non-ruminants
- SECTION (C) slaughterhouses, cutting plants and other establishments: animal by-products for the production of PAP of non-ruminants
- SECTION (D) processing plants: PAP for non-ruminants
- SECTION (E) using fishmeal, dicalcium and tricalcium phosphate of animal origin and/or blood products of non-ruminants and/or using PAP of non-ruminants
- SECTION (F) compound feed establishments using non-ruminant PAP or compound feed establishments producing compound feed with non-ruminant PAP for export from the Union
- SECTION (G) compound feed establishments: producing milk replacers containing fishmeal
- SECTION (H) compound feed establishments: using PAP of farmed insects
- SECTION (I) storage plants
Feed ban operators of other Member States
The list of all Feed ban operators in the EU will be published on the website of DG SANTE.